Sunday 18 November 2012

Autumn Leaves & Guest Photo - Fire Dancer

Took this on the fisheye I'm testing. The straight shot looked ok, but I wanted to take the gloss of the colours so I processed it as a single image tone map in Photomatix and then added a slight vignette in Lightroom.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II, f/5.6 @ 15 mm, 1/160, ISO 200
 
 
 
This is a shot taken by my good friend Bob Latham. Please see his website here: http://www.boblatham-photography.net/
 
This was taken with the new 1DX and the fabulous Canon 200mm f/2 (I'm going a shade of green now!).
 
This shot shows the amazing low-light capabilities of the 1DX - ISO is 12800!
 
Composition - wise I love the diagonal line created through the frame by the performer's arms.
 
Thanks for letting me post the shot, Bob!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment