Thursday 19 September 2013

The happy couple!

Apologies for a couple of days without posts - I've been reinstalling my computer.
 
On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing my first wedding with Lewis Duncan, owner and founder of Pho2u.
 
In the future I'm hoping Lewis will let me loose going solo, but for last Saturday's wedding I was shooting alongside as a second photographer. Looking back over the shots we got I think you can cover a wedding much more effectively with two of you.
 
For this shot I used my current favourite lens, the Canon 50mm f/1.2, wide open. The slender depth of field nicely pops the happy couple form the background and helps to give some sense of depth to the shot.
 
Anyway, congratulations Greg & Sam!
 
Canon 5DIII, 50mm f/1.2 @ 1.2, 1/8000s @ ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment